Price: 225.000 €
Inventory not included
ø Monthly Revenue*: 32.948,53 €
ø Monthly Expenses*: 23.595,29 €
ø Monthly Net Profit*: 9.353,24 €
ø Margin: 28.39%
Established: June 2016
Up for sale is a well-established brand with a revenue of approximately 245,000 EUR and an SDE (Seller’s Discretionary Earnings) of approximately 66,000 EUR per year over the last twelve months. This is equivalent to an average margin of approximately 27% after deduction of all costs. Remarkably, the SDE from February to July 2018 increased by 575% compared to the previous six months.
The brand was founded in June 2016 and registered as a trademark with the German Patent and Trade Mark Office (DPMA) in February 2017. Currently, four ASINs from the beauty niche are being offered under the brand name. All products are being produced by reputable German manufacturers and have a rating of more than four stars on Amazon. The targeted use of PPC-campaigns during the launch of new products, as well as the product portfolio’s continuous optimization and sensible expansion have provided the registered trademark with a standing that can guarantee success in both the medium- and the long term.
Sales have so far been made exclusively via the German Amazon marketplace. Pay-per-click campaigns were used for new products to accelerate the launch and improve visibility, for which the daily budget lay between 5 and 10 EUR. No further PPC-campaigns have been run for the bestseller product for approximately 8 months. By investing some time or hiring an external agency, growth potential still exists here.
Suppliers and logistics
Business relationships currently exist with two renowned bottlers in the cosmetics industry. The collaboration with the suppliers has worked for 1.5 and 2 years, respectively. Both suppliers are located in Germany. Purchasing prices strongly depend on the amount of goods bought. Both suppliers stipulate a minimum purchase of 1,000 items. One manufacturer offers precisely tiered pricing whereas the other may be negotiated with.
|Month||Sales||Untits Sold||Expenses||Margin||Net Profit|
|June2017||13.691,84 €||885||10.853,48 €||20,73%||2.838,36 €|
|July 2017||10.881,53 €||737||8.352,46 €||23,24%||2.529,07 €|
|August 2017||8.262,78 €||588||6.771,80 €||18,04%||1.490,98 €|
|September 2017||4.912,51 €||320||3.854,61 €||21,53%||1.057,90 €|
|October 2017||5.337,56 €||348||4.091,30 €||23,35%||1.246,26 €|
|November 2017||6.752,98 €||438||5.405,22 €||19,96%||1.347,76 €|
|December 2017||9.023,90 €||584||7.667,75 €||15,03%||1.356,15 €|
|January 2018||13.869,97 €||901||10.621,70 €||23,42%||3.248,27 €|
|February 2018||19.326,63 €||1.307||15.391,30 €||20,36%||3.935,33 €|
|March 2018||31.293,05 €||1.752||21.650,05 €||30,82%||9.643,00 €|
|April 2018||24.488,27 €||1.598||16.342,86 €||33,26%||8.145,41 €|
|May 2018||40.377,17 €||2.382||27.812,55 €||31,12%||12.564,62 €|
|June 2018||46.013,25 €||2.815||33.040,78 €||28,19%||12.972,47 €|
|July 2018||36.192,79 €||2.505||27.334,18 €||24,48%||8.858,61 €|
Included in the purchase:
- A trademark with 3 Nizza Classes, registered in Germany
- Four products with supplier contacts
- Domain and website that provide information about the products and send clients to the Amazon Shop
- Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Professional images of each product
- Extension of the product range: Introduction of various new products and product lines.
- Pan-European expansion: So far no PAN-EU sales in other European Amazon marketplaces or USA/Canada.
- Online shop: The existing website offers excellent sales potential with the implementation of a fitting marketing strategy (for example with the help of Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc.)
- PPC-optimization: Pay-per-click ads were optimized only infrequently and insufficiently and still offer great potential to scale revenue/profit.
- External traffic & social media marketing: Facebook and Instagram pages are available, but haven’t been utilized due to lack of time. Precise marketing on these platforms can generate external traffic via campaigns based on customer data.
Reason for sale:
The operators conducted the Amazon business as a sideline enterprise. Both CEOs still work full-time in other day jobs. They are now at a crossroads: professionalization or sale. Sadly, they currently don’t have the time to intensify their business efforts.
The seller is willing to act as support for the buyer for the first 1-3 months to explain the processes etc.
All listings on the Dragonflip Marketplace are carefully reviewed by our team. We evaluate all opportunities and risks to ensure that only high quality offers are listed on our marketplace.
DragonFlip Asset Management Service
You would like to buy the business described on this page, but you lack the time or experience to further develop the project? No problem. Outsource your Amazon Business to DragonFlip. Save time and generate passive income. We take over for you the management of the project for a participation in the revenue.
DragonFlip is free of charge for buyers. Our performance-based sales commission is paid by the seller.