Asking price: 480,000 EUR
Inventory not included
Gross income: 517,643.84 EUR
Adjusted EBITDA: 152,729.85 EUR
Operating since: February 2016
For sale is a company that has specialized in the sale of jewellery made from stainless steel and 925 Sterling Silver, and has been very successful since February 2016. In the last 12 months, the company generated a total revenue of 517,643.84 €, as well as an adjusted EBITDA of 152,729.85 €, thereby generating an excellent margin of almost 29,50%.
The company sells 1,500 parent-ASINs in total. The product range consists of rings, ear jewellery, necklaces, pendants and accessories.
A trademark was registered with the DPMA.
The seller needs circa 1-2 hours per week to work off purchasing tasks and has hired a part-time employee to work for 20 hours per week in shipping and customer service. The employee can be taken over by the new buyer. Three agencies are commissioned to run marketing measures.
The company sells its products on Amazon marketplaces Germany, UK and Italy, and is currently launching sales in North America, including the USA, Canada and Mexico. 84% of revenue is generated in Germany, while 8% is generated in both UK and Italy.
In addition to Amazon, the company also sells its products on eBay (10% of the revenue), real.de (2%) and its own online shop (5%).
The company uses automatic and manual Amazon pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to market its products. In addition, Amazon Headline-Search-Ad (HSA) campaigns are carried out. For both marketing measures in 2018 so far, the Advertising Cost of Sale (ACOS) lies between 20-30%.
In total, the company works with three agencies. One agency is responsible for the creation and implementation of PPC-campaigns. Another takes care of Google Adwords marketing measures, while the third focuses on Facebook Ads.
Suppliers and logistics
Stable and reliable business relationships have existed with seven suppliers for 2.5 years, with the two main suppliers shipping from China and Thailand.
Deliveries are generally made within 3-10 days after orders received. Depending on purchase volume, there are scales of discount for all products. For specific larger volumes, there exist further quantity discounts of up to 20%.
The products are stored in Germany.
Included in the purchase
- Professional website with online shop
- Registered trademark at the DPMA without opposition proceedings
- Amazon listings with good rankings and reviews
- eBay account
- Solid, long-standing business relationships with 7 suppliers
- Customer database with circa 70,000 datasets
- Facebook account with circa 1,800 likes/followers
- Instagram account with circa 30 followers
- Expansion and further development in North America (currently being launched)
- Expansion and further development of Amazon marketplaces UK and Italy
- Development of Amazon marketplaces Spain and France
- Offering all articles and thereby expansion on eBay
- Further development of revenue with the in-house online shop
- Implementation of automated email marketing, for example by sending out a regular newsletter
- Implementation of professional social media management
Reason for the sale
The seller would like to sell the company to ensure financial security for his children, as well as to pay off his house.
DragonFlip Asset Management ServiceYou would like to buy the business described on this page, but you lack the time or experience to further develop the project? No problem. Outsource your Amazon Business to DragonFlip. Save time and generate passive income. We take over for you the management of the project for a participation in the revenue.
DragonFlip is free of charge for buyers. Our performance-based sales commission is paid by the seller.