We are the leading European business broker for e-commerce companies and product brands. Since 2017, it has been our mission to successfully connect buyers and sellers and to create a win-win situation for both sides.
We help sellers determine a fair value for their business, find suitable buyers, and negotiate.
1. Non-binding consultation
2.Exchange of information and documents
3. Drafting of a company evaluation
1. Drafting of an anonymous sales exposé
2. Drawing up a list of potential buyers
1. Contacting the defined potential buyers
2. Activation of our internal buyer network with over 1,000 financial and private investors
3. Obtaining non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and qualification of interested parties
4. Coordination, implementation and, if necessary, moderation of discussions with interested parties
1. Obtaining offers and letters of intent (LOI)
2. Consultation on deal structuring and financing
3. Support during the due diligence process
4. Provision of a sample purchase contract
1. Purchasing contract is signed between buyer and seller
2. Consultation by Dragonflip for the handover
3. Training by the seller for the agreed period of time
If you would like to sell a company/brand, simply fill out the following form.
We will then analyze the following factors in a personal interview to determine the value of your company:
Please note our requirements (see FAQ) in order to be able to sell a company at Dragonflip.