General terms and conditions between DragonFlip and the buyer
- The following general terms and conditions (hereinafter “GTC”) regulate the contractual relationship between Dragonflip LLC, represented by the managing director: Steffen Petri (hereinafter “Dragonflip”) and between potential buyers in Amazon listings (hereinafter referred to as “buyers”) via the platform www.dragonflip.com Establish contacts with potential sellers (hereinafter referred to as “sellers”) and want to buy their companies or assets.
- DragonFlip is only an agent and is not a contractual partner. The contract is concluded exclusively between seller and buyer.
2. Subject matter of the contract
- Dragonflip published on its website www.dragonflip.com Listings made available by sellers in anonymous form.
- The buyer provides if you are seriously interested in a listing, send us an inquiry using the form. The form contains the buyer’s contact details and proof of liquidity.
- DragonFlip forwards the request and the form to the seller.
- The seller decides whether to get in touch with the potential buyer.
- The terms and conditions continue to apply for 12 months after the listing on DragonFlip has been removed.
3. Obligations of the buyer
- In the case of a successful mediation of contacts between the seller and the buyer, the buyer is obliged to inform DragonFlip immediately, at the latest within 14 days, after a successful sale by email to email@example.com
- A mediation is considered successful when the buyer and the seller conclude a contract.
- The buyer is also obliged to send a copy to DragonFlip immediately, at the latest within 14 days of receipt of the signed contract. The copy of the contract must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of a successful mediation of contacts between buyer and seller, DragonFlip will charge the seller a commission. The use of the DragonFlip mediation platform is free of charge for the buyer.
- DragonFlip assumes no liability for any information that the seller or buyer has made available to Dragonflip at any time.
- Liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty is limited to foreseeable direct damage typical of the contract, provided that damage to life, limb or health or guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act are not affected.
- DragonFlip provides the seller with a non-binding standard contract as a service from DragonFlip. In principle, however, the seller and buyer are free to choose the contract. If there are discrepancies in the processing of the sale due to the use of the standard contract, DragonFlip is not liable for this. The parties are advised to seek legal advice if they are uncertain.